- ASIFA INDIA can share in social media all posts & can keep comment box for each post. We will provide options to like/share in other social media
- All the works upload in the website are restricted to only ASIFA INDIA. The user should not uploaded in any Public domain.
- All the rights are reserved for ASIFA INDIA .
- In order to fully access this site, you must first complete the registration process, during which we collect personal information about you.
- No registration fee is applicable.
- If you are going to withdraw the competition, a proper reason should be mentioned.
- ASIFA INDIA mentor reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided or the information collected.
- ASIFA INDIA may disclose contact information in special cases where as we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone could be harmed by such activities.
- ASIFA INDIA has all rights to question about the output information and to upload any size or any resolution.
Terms & Conditions
- The following general terms and conditions apply to all competitions.
- If you do not agree with any of the interaction terms and conditions then you should not take part in the competition.
- The interaction terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you review the current interaction terms and conditions before entering into competition.
- Participants must meet the instructions given as specified in the interaction. Failure to meet the requirements will result in an entry being invalid and/or rejected.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of a participant at any time and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The opening and closing date and time for entries is as indicated in the interaction information. Any entries received before or after these times will not be accepted.
- In respect of competitions, in order to enter participants must fulfill the requirements detailed in the interaction information.
- Participant may be required to provide their full name, full contact telephone number (including area code) or other method of contact (if applicable), email address and any other information as specified at the time of entering the promotion. This information cannot be amended once the participant has entered the promotion.
- Entry to the promotion must be by the applicable method(s) as indicated in the interaction information which may include online entry, phone entry, postal entry and/or SMS entry.
- Any entries which are above the maximum number of entries for each method of entry as specified in the interaction information or which are incomplete, without all the required information, inaudible, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by the Promoter or are not otherwise in accordance with the interaction terms and conditions are invalid and will not be considered.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by participants, or the operation of any part of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final.
- No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and the Promoter will be able to retain or dispose of the prize at their own discretion.
- The Promoter may refuse to provide a prize, or may seek its recovery, in the event of non-entitlement under the interaction terms and conditions or an participant’s breach of the interaction terms and conditions, fraud or dishonesty, including but not limited to the use of technology which enables the participant to evade any applicable charges when entering the promotion
- The interaction information will detail the selection criteria on which the winning entry will be selected.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within the fixed time period as specified or if they fail to provide an address for delivery of the prize or fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements or otherwise unable to comply with the interaction terms and conditions, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that participant (without further liability to that participant) and offer the prize to the next eligible participant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Any participant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by the Promoter, prize provider and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements, laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prize.
- Personal information which is provided by you when you enter a competition or prize draw, or participate in a vote or poll, will be held by the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter and their service providers, network operators, suppliers and contractors for the purposes of administering and fulfilling the competition.
- Winners will be listed on the winners’ page of the relevant website. This means that if you are a winner your name and location may be published.
- All the outputs will be used for further promotional activities and the respective participant shall be given credits wherever applicable. All participants shall abide by copyright policy given by ASIFA.
- You agree that you do not have any commercial relationship with the Promoter, and that you are not an agent of the Promoter.
- The interaction terms and conditions are available in English only and shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance.
- For any queries firstname.lastname@example.org