International Animation Day
Credits – NID, Vijayawada, AP
Editing – Karthik ,Mentor-Sekhar Mukharjee & Saraswathi Vani
(ASIFA INDIA entry on youtube at 11.11min to 13.17min )
Calling For Entries
REGULATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS ARE:
ASIFA India Awards of Excellence have been setup to recognize and celebrate the best in the art of Animation. Awards of Excellence is organized by ASIFA India.
2. Entry Requirements
Films must have been completed / released between the time span of October ‘2019 to September ‘2020. The competition is open for all Animated and VFX films. Submitting films is free of charge.
Deadline of receiving entries: 12th October 2020
All participants must submit their Online Entry Form and submit film on filmfreeway as per below-
- ASIFA India pass: india10281892
- Address to submit to on Film freeway : https://filmfreeway.com/ASIFAIAD
- A rough how to use Film Freeway video I created. The password to open the video is: asifafilmfreeway.
You may also send the following material online together with each submitted entry:
1) We transfer file for download
2) Upload at least One still photo from the film.
3) Submit the details about makers of the Film
4) Selection: A Four Member Jury will review the entries. The sender will be notified of the selection results by a specific date.(Date will be communicated to you).
Following are the categories available for submission to competition this year:
1. Student Films
3D Animated / 2D Animated / Stop Motion / VFX
(Films made by animation students in further and higher education)
2. Professional Films – Animated / VFX
Short Films / Commercials / TV Episodes / Feature Films
(Films made by professional animators and studios)
Last date to submit is 12.10.2020, 7pm.